- Epidemiology of children and adolescent eye injuries in Brit... 2017-02-12
- Human ciliary muscle cell responses to kinins: Activation of... 2016-09-21
- Advances in retinal imaging modalities: Challenges and oppor... 2016-05-06
- Anticataractogenic effect of hesperidin in galactose-induced... 2016-02-12
- Curing diabetic retinopathy: Is a strategy emerging? 2015-11-12
The World Journal of Ophthalmology (WJO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of ophthalmology. It was launched on December 30, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage ophthalmologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJO’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
- Umit U Inan, MD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Ophthalmology, Medical School, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar 03200, Turkey