- Periodontal surgery in a stage Ⅱ Parkinson’s disease patient... 2017-06-28
- Disciplined sleep for healthy living: Role of noradrenaline 2017-03-28
- Drinking during pregnancy: Potential role of endocannabinoid... 2017-03-28
- Medicine in the future - with subspecialists in medullary ne... 2015-12-24
- Molecular pathogenesis of glioblastoma multiforme: Nuances, ... 2015-09-23
The World Journal of Neurology (WJN) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of neurology. It was launched on December 28, 2011 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage neurologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJN describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJN are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJN’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
- Vincenzo Solfrizzi, MD, PhD, Professor, (Email: email@example.com)Department of Internal Medicine, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Section of Geriatric Medicine-Memory Unit, University of Bari, Bari 70124, Italy
- Wen-Jun Tu, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, (Email：firstname.lastname@example.org)Institute of Radiation Medicine, China Academy of Medical Science & Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100730, China