- Hypnosis for burn-related pain: Case studies and a review of... 2017-03-20
- Massive transfusion: An update for the anesthesiologist 2017-03-20
- Interventional pain therapy in cervical post-surgery syndrom... 2016-07-27
- Dexmedetomidine in gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures 2016-03-25
- Insight into orthodontic appliance induced pain: Mechanism, ... 2016-03-25
The World Journal of Anesthesiology (WJA) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of anesthesiology. It was launched on December 27, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage anesthesiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJA describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJA are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJA’s acceptance rate: 42%. Submit here >>
- Zhiyi Zuo, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Anesthesiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, United States