- Post-operative urinary retention: Review of literature 2019-01-15
- Current challenges in diagnosis of lumbar radiculopathy 2018-10-27
- Change in management of predicted difficult airways followin... 2018-03-27
- Hypnosis for burn-related pain: Case studies and a review of... 2017-03-20
- Massive transfusion: An update for the anesthesiologist 2017-03-20
World Journal of Anesthesiology (WJA, World J Anesthesiol) is a high-quality, online, open-access, single-blind peer-reviewed journal that is published by the Baishideng Publishing Group. Accepting both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts, the WJA mainly publishes high-quality clinical research articles to improve the academic influence of authors, help cultivate distinguished anesthesiologists, and promote the development of anesthesiology. The types of articles published in the WJA include Editorial, Opinion Review, Frontier, Review, Minireview, Topic Highlight, Clinical Research, Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Evidence-based Medicine, Advances in Diagnosis, Advances in Treatment, Field of Vision, Clinical Guidelines, Letter to the Editor, and Case Report.
- Luis E Tollinche, MD, Associate Professor, Attending Doctor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10038, United States