- Acetabular components with or without screws in total hip ar... 2017-09-13
- Benefits of Ilizarov automated bone distraction for nerves a... 2017-09-13
- Mesenchymal stem cells for cartilage regeneration in osteoar... 2017-09-13
- Functional outcomes of traumatic and non-traumatic rotator c... 2017-08-11
- Ponseti method treatment of neglected idiopathic clubfoot: P... 2017-08-11
The World Journal of Orthopedics (WJO) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of orthopedics. It was launched on November 18, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage orthopedists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJO describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJO are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJO’s acceptance rate: 44%. Submit here >>
- Quanjun (Trey) Cui, MD, Professor, Surgeon, Vice Chair for Research, (E-mail:QC4Q@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu)Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, United States
- Bao-Gan Peng, MD, PhD, Chief Doctor, Director, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Spinal Surgery, General Hospital of Armed Police Force, Beijing 100039, China