- Intraperitoneal rupture of the hydatid cyst: Four case repor... 2019-03-27
- Protective action of glutamine in rats with severe acute liv... 2019-03-27
- Update on management of gastric varices 2019-03-27
- Necrolytic acral erythema in a human immunodeficiency virus/... 2019-02-26
- Central line-associated bloodstream infection among children... 2019-02-26
The World Journal of Hepatology (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hepatology. It was launched on October 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hepatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJH’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
- Ke-Qin Hu, FAASLD, MD, Director, Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA 92868, United States
- Koo Jeong Kang, MD, PhD, Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Division of Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery, Department of surgery, Keimyung University Dong-San Medical Center, Daegu 41931, South Korea
- Nikolaos Pyrsopoulos, FACP, FRCP (C), MD, PhD, Director, Professor, Research Scientist, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, University Hospital, Newark, NJ 07103, United States