- Dental pulp stem cells: Novel cell-based and cell-free thera... 2019-01-15
- Minireview of the clinical efficacy of platelet-rich plasma,... 2018-06-28
- Impact of different types of herpesviral infections in the o... 2016-05-17
- Effects of energy and sports drinks on tooth structures and ... 2016-01-29
- Tooth agenesis and craniofacial morphology in pre-orthodonti... 2016-01-29
The World Journal of Stomatology (WJS) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of stomatology. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage stomatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJS describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJS are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJS’s acceptance rate: 49%. Submit here >>
- Joseph Katz, DDS, Professor, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Oral Maxillofacial Diagnostic Sciences, University of Florida College of Dentistry Division of Diagnostic Sciences, Gainesville, FL 32606, United States
- Peter E Murray, BSc, PhD, Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Department of Endodontics, College of Dental Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328, United States