- Oxidative alterations in sickle cell disease: Possible invol... 2017-08-06
- Aspirin cures erythromelalgia and cerebrovascular disturbanc... 2017-08-06
- Management of unstable angina in a patient with Haemophilia ... 2017-05-06
- Role of plasmapheresis in early allograft dysfunction follow... 2017-02-06
- Intestinal heme absorption in hemochromatosis gene knock-out... 2017-02-06
The World Journal of Hematology (WJH) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of hematology. It was launched on June 6, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage hematologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJH describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJH are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJH’s acceptance rate: 44%. Submit here >>