- Prevalence and clinical characteristics associated with left... 2019-02-25
- Heart valve disease in elderly 2019-02-25
- Not all arrestins are created equal: Therapeutic implication... 2019-02-25
- Percutaneous devices for left atrial appendage occlusion: A ... 2019-02-25
- Contemporary characteristics and outcomes of adults with fam... 2019-01-26
The World Journal of Cardiology (WJC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of cardiology. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage cardiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJC’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
- Marco Matteo Ciccone, MD, Associate Professor, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Emergency and Organ Transplantation, Bari University, Bari 70124, Italy
- Ramdas G Pai, FACC, FRCP (Hon), MD, Doctor, Professor, (Email: email@example.com) Director Cardiovascular Fellowship Program, Chair of Clinical Sciences, University of California Riverside School of Medicine, Riverside, CA 92507, United States
- Dimitrios Tousoulis, FACC, MD, PhD, Full Professor, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) 1st Department of Cardiology, Hippokration Hospital, Medical School of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens 115 27, Greece