- Mining twitter to understand the smoking cessation barriers 2017-10-25
- Clinical outcomes of tricuspid valve repair accompanying lef... 2017-10-25
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging: Which information is use... 2017-10-25
- Coronary angiography findings in cardiac arrest patients wit... 2017-08-24
- Effects of hypertonic saline solution on body weight and ser... 2017-08-24
The World Journal of Cardiology (WJC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of cardiology. It was launched on December 31, 2009 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage cardiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJC’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
- Giuseppe De Luca, PhD, Assistant Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Department of Cardiology, Piedmont University, Novara 28100, Italy
- Jian-Jun Li, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Center for Coronary Artery Disease, Fu Wai Cardiovascular Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Beijing 100037, China
- Eugenio Picano, MD, PhD, N/A, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)Instituto di Fisiologia Clinica CNR, Echocardiography Laboratory, Via Moruzzi 1, Pisa 56100, Italy
- Nathan D Wong, FACC, FAHA, PhD, Director, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Heart Disease Prevention Program, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, CA 92629, United States