- B-1 cells modulate the murine macrophage response to Leishma... 2017-05-18
- Identification of neuron selective androgen receptor inhibit... 2017-05-18
- Role of pro- and anti-inflammatory phenomena in the physiopa... 2017-05-18
- Role of α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole-propionic aci... 2017-02-26
- Modern trends in animal venom research - omics and nanomater... 2017-02-26
The World Journal of Biological Chemistry (WJBC) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of biochemistry and molecular biology. It was launched on January 26, 2010 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage biochemistry and molecular biology specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJBC describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJBC are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJBC’s acceptance rate: 67%. Submit here >>
- Jingfang Ju, PhD, Associate Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Pathology and Stony Brook University Cancer Center, Stony Brook University-SUNY, Stony Brook, NY 11794, United States