- Interleukin-18 polymorphism as an inflammatory index in meta... 2017-06-13
- Risk factors for low high-density lipoprotein among Asian In... 2017-06-13
- Statin use and cognitive function in middle-aged adults with... 2017-06-13
- Effect of medicinal mushrooms on blood cells under condition... 2017-05-15
- Effects of glycaemic management on diabetic kidney disease 2017-05-15
The World Journal of Diabetes (WJD) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of diabetes. It was launched on March 15, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage diabetologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJD describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJD are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJD’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
Timothy Koch, MD, Doctor,Professor; Lu Qi, MD,PhD, Associate Professor; Jingbo Zhao, PhD, Associate ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science), PubMed, PubMed Central, and Scopus.Journal Metrics
CiteScore (2016): 1.00.ISSN