- Lung microbiome in healthy and diseased individuals 2017-07-21
- Is the determination of ctDNA a scientific “spy” that forese... 2017-07-21
- Phenotyping emphysema and airways disease: Clinical value of... 2017-03-27
- Advance of antioxidants in asthma treatment 2017-03-27
- Synchronous lung and breast cancer 2017-03-27
The World Journal of Respirology (WJR) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of respirology. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage respirologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJR are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJR’s acceptance rate: 51%. Submit here >>
- Kazuhiro Yamaguchi, FCCP, MD, PhD, Professor, (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org) Respiratory Medicine, Tokyo Medical University (Guest Professor); General Medicine and Comprehensive Medical Center of Sleep Disorders, Tokyo Women's Medical University (Former Professor), Tokyo 160-0023, Japan