- Biological and historical overview of Zika virus 2017-02-09
- Value of routine dengue diagnosis in endemic countries 2017-02-09
- Regulation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling by herpesviruses 2016-11-09
- Antiretroviral naive and treated patients: Discrepancies of ... 2016-11-09
- Role of RNA secondary structure in emergence of compartment ... 2016-11-09
The World Journal of Virology (WJV) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of virology. It was launched on February 12, 2012 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage virologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJV describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJV are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJV’s acceptance rate: 53%. Submit here >>
Ling Lu, MD, PhD, Associate ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN