- Dehydration and volume depletion: How to handle the misconce... 2019-01-21
- Insulin receptors in the kidneys in health and disease 2019-01-21
- Choice of dialysis modality prior to kidney transplantation:... 2019-01-21
- Clear cell papillary renal cell carcinoma: A case report and... 2018-12-17
- Palliative care for acute kidney injury patients in the inte... 2018-12-17
The World Journal of Nephrology (WJN) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of nephrology. It was launched on February 6, 2012 and is published irregularly by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage nephrologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJN describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJN are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJN’s acceptance rate: 55%. Submit here >>
- Li Zuo, MD, PhD, Doctor, Professor, (E-mail: email@example.com) Department of Nephrology, Peking University People's Hospital, Beijing 100044, China