- Role of narrow band ultra violet radiation as an add-on ther... 2018-08-07
- Case of human immunodeficiency virus infection presenting as... 2018-08-07
- Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody associated vasculitides ... 2018-05-04
- Atypical hemolytic-uremic syndrome due to complement factor ... 2017-11-06
- Restless legs syndrome is contributing to fatigue and low qu... 2017-09-01
The World Journal of Nephrology (WJN) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of nephrology. It was launched on February 6, 2012 and is published bimonthly (6 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage nephrologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJN describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJN are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks.The WJN’s acceptance rate: 55%. Submit here >>