- Combined urethral and suprapubic catheter drainage improves ... 2017-07-21
- Recirculating chemohyperthermia as a treatment for non-muscl... 2017-07-21
- Urinary supersaturation as a diagnostic measure in urolithia... 2017-07-21
- Urine chemokine levels correlate with treatment response to ... 2017-03-02
- Classical seminoma in a 92-year-old patient 2017-03-02
The World Journal of Clinical Urology (WJCU) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of urology. It was launched on December 31, 2011 and is published four-monthly (3 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage urologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJCU describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJCU are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJCU’s acceptance rate: 50%. Submit here >>
- Makoto Ohori, MD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Urology, Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan