- Transition care in inflammatory bowel disease: A needs asses... 2017-08-01
- Use of proton pump inhibitors in general practice 2017-08-01
- Critically ill patients and gut motility: Are we addressing ... 2017-08-01
- Interferon-free treatments in patients with hepatitis C geno... 2017-05-03
- Clinical and economic impact of infliximab one-hour infusion... 2017-05-03
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics (WJGPT) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal pharmacology and therapeutics. It was launched on February 6, 2010 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage pharmacology and therapeutics specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGPT describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGPT are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGPT’s acceptance rate: 49%. Submit here >>
- Hugh J Freeman, FACG, FACP, FRCP(C), MD, Professor, (E-mail:email@example.com)Department of Medicine (Gastroenterology) , University of British Columbia, and Senior Active Staff, Vancouver General Hospital and UBC Health Sciences Center Hospital, Vancouver V6T 1W5, British Columbia, Canada