- Immunobiology of hepatocarcinogenesis: Ways to go or almost ... 2016-08-12
- Novel biomarkers of fibrosis in Crohn’s disease 2016-08-12
- Differential role of Hedgehog signaling in human pancreatic ... 2016-05-20
- Insulin resistance in development and progression of nonalco... 2016-05-20
- Mucosal healing in inflammatory bowel disease: Maintain or d... 2016-02-24
The World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology (WJGP) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of gastrointestinal pathophysiology. It was launched on April 15, 2010 and is published trimonthly (4 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage gastrointestinal pathophysiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJGP describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJGP are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJGP’s acceptance rate: 56%. Submit here >>
Thomas Ma, MD, PhD, ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
PubMed, PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN