- Amount of polyhydramnios attributable to diabetes may be les... 2017-01-06
- Serum levels of undercarboxylated osteocalcin are related to... 2017-01-06
- Clinical and dietary predictors of common carotid artery int... 2017-01-06
- Glucagon-like peptide 1 in the pathophysiology and pharmacot... 2016-12-09
- Evaluation of extraction protocols for anti-diabetic phytoch... 2016-12-09
The World Journal of Diabetes (WJD) is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of diabetes. It was launched on March 15, 2010 and is published monthly (12 issues annually) by BPG, the world's leading professional clinical medical journal publishing company.
We encourage diabetologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the WJD describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
The usual times related to all publication processes of the WJD are as follows: (1) From manuscript receipt to peer-review: 2-4 weeks; (2) From initial manuscript acceptance, with revisions, to return of the revised manuscript from the authors: 4-5 weeks; (3) From return of the revised manuscript from the authors to final acceptance: 1-2 weeks; (4) From final acceptance to an article in press: 2 days; and (5) From article in press designation to formal release of the electronic version and all online documentation: 2-9 weeks. The WJD’s acceptance rate: 57%. Submit here >>
Lu Qi, MD, PhD, Associate Professor; Jingbo Zhao, PhD, Associate ProfessorIndexing/Abstracting
Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science), PubMed, and PubMed Central.Journal Metrics
There is currently no impact factor.ISSN